Saturday, February 11, 2012

Call a friend today!

But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.

How many times have you run into an old friend and realized that it had been years since you last talked?  



Have you ever told someone about one of your good friends, reiterating how close you've been over the years, only to realize you hadn't spoken with that special friend for months?


Friends have been the glue that  held me  together socially, spiritually, and mentally on many different occasions!  When I've faced tragedy, problems, or just a stressful, busy time, it's been my friends who show  up and help!  I have friends who have helped my clean house, get an event off the ground at work, offered advice and wise counsel, and friends who simply promise to pray for me. I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that without them, my life would be very different. 

Think of a friend you haven't talked to in a while.  Now, make a phone call!

No comments:

Post a Comment